In essence the draw will cost £1 per month for one number – you can of course have more than one number if you wish. You may pay by standing order (see the form below) or you may find it easier to make a yearly payment of £12 per number.
Simply complete the printable form a) below and return to us with a cheque (£12 per year) to the address below or return form a) to us and complete the standing order mandate ‘b)’ and hand it to your bank:
Friends of Sandall Park
Clay Lane Information Shop and Community Base
15 Livingstone Avenue
Clay Lane Estate
Doncaster DN2 4SA
a) Click here for a printable version of the terms and conditions.
b) Contact us for a copy of the standing order mandate.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ‘Friends of Sandall Park 100 Club’ shall commence on 1st June 2012;
2. The subscription to the ‘Friends of Sandall Park 100 Club’ shall be £12 per year per number, payable in advance by cash, by annual or monthly standing order.
3. 50% of the monthly payments make up the ‘Prize Fund’, while the remainder goes into club funds;
4. Members may have multiple subscriptions;
5. Anybody over the age of 16 can become a member of the ‘Friends of Sandall Park Club’. Membership is not restricted to those associated with ‘Friends of Sandall Park’, and you are encouraged to get family and friends to join. (The more members we have, the bigger the prize fund!);
6. The ‘Friends of Sandall Park Club’ shall not be limited to 100 members;
7. A member is eligible for inclusion in the draw for any month so long as the subscription for that month has been paid;
8. Each member is allocated a permanent number in the monthly draw at £1 per number. This number shall remain that member’s number while their subscription is up to date. This number will be allocated by the administrator;
9. The prize draw will take place at each meeting of Friends of Sandall Park. Normally the third Wednesday of the month. The exception is November when no meeting is held. At December’s meeting 2 draws will take place, one in lieu of November. The December meeting is normally the first Wednesday of the month;
10. In any matter requiring adjudication, the decision of the administrator shall be final. The Friends of Sandall Park shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their discretion and will provide reasonable notice to the members where necessary;
11. The monthly prizes awarded will depend on the number of members in ‘Friends of Sandall Park Club’ as follows:-
– 1st prize will be 60% of the ‘Prize Fund’
– 2nd prize will be 30% of the ‘Prize Fund’
– 3rd prize will be 10% of the ‘Prize Fund’
12. The administrator will make all reasonable efforts to pay or post prizes to the winners within 1 week of the draw;
13. Winners names will be displayed on the website after each draw;
14. A list of all members of the club will be available for inspection as will the winners names and numbers drawn;
15. The ‘Friends of Sandall Park Club’ will be formally registered with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council, in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005. L & A 328
16. Promoter:- Neil Gethin, c/o 15 Livingstone Avenue, Clay Lane, Doncaster, DN2 4SA