1) Night fishing permits are restricted to 25 members, thereafter there will be a waiting list.
2) Night permit holders must be aged 18yrs or over. Under 18’s can fish as a ‘guest’ of a night permit holder aged 21yrs or above, as long as the ‘guest’ is a member.
3) All night permit holders must supply 2 passport photos along with their full name, address and telephone number.
- Night fishing will be limited to 3 pegs at any one time with a maximum of six anglers at any one time on a 48 hour rule – 48 hrs on 24 hours off.
- Night fishing will operate through a booking-on system using a dedicated Facebook page that only night members have access to. Each week a list of dates will be posted to the page, members can comment on dates they wish to be booked, guests may also be added at this time. Booking may be done up to 3 weeks in advance. For this system to work there will be a two hour rule where any booked peg must be empty two hours before dark.
- Each night permit holder must do two work parties.
- All the general fishing rules apply.